◎译 名 电话情杀案/电话谋杀案
◎片 名 Dial M for Murder
◎年 代 1954
◎国 家 美国
◎类 别 犯罪 神秘 惊怵
◎语 言 英语
◎字 幕 中英特效.by.normteam.com/简体中文/繁体中文/英文字幕/中英对照
◎IMDB评分 8.2/10 ( 51395票 )
◎IMDB链接 http://www.7176.com/title/tt0046912
◎制作公司 华纳兄弟公司 [美国]
◎发行公司 华纳家庭视频公司 [美国] USA VHS
Sociedade Importadora de Filmes SIF [葡萄牙] Portugal
Warner Home Vídeo [巴西] Brazil VHS
Victor Company of Japan Ltd. JVC [日本] 1985 Japan VHD
◎文件格式 x264+AAC
◎片 长 105min
◎导 演 阿尔弗雷德·希区柯克Alfred Hitchcock
◎编 剧 弗雷德里克·诺特Frederick Knott....play
弗雷德里克·诺特Frederick Knott....screenplay
◎主 演 雷·米兰德Ray Milland....Tony Wendice
格蕾丝·凯利Grace Kelly....Margot Mary Wendice
罗伯特·卡明斯Robert Cummings....Mark Halliday
约翰·威廉姆斯John Williams....Chief Insp. Hubbard
Anthony Dawson....Charles Alexander Swann aka Captain Lesgate
Leo Britt....The Storyteller
Patrick Allen....Det. Pearson
George Leigh....Det. Williams
George Alderson....Detective #1
Robin Hughes....Police sergeant
Sanders Clark....Detective (uncredited)
Jack Cunningham....Bobby (uncredited)
Robert Dobson....Police photographer (uncredited)
Guy Doleman....Detective (uncredited)
Bess Flowers....Woman departing ship (uncredited)
Sam Harris....Man in phone booth (uncredited)
Harold Miller....Men's Club party member (uncredited)
Martin Milner....Policeman Outside Wendice Flat (uncredited)
Forbes Murray....Judge at Margot's trial (uncredited)
Thayer Roberts....Detective (uncredited)
◎精彩对白
Tony Wendice: How do you go about writing a detective story?
托尼·温德斯:你是怎样写侦破小说的?
Mark Halliday: Well, you forget detection and concentrate on crime. Crime's the thing. And then you imagine you're going to steal something or murder somebody.
马克·霍立德:恩,你得忘记侦查这回事并专注于犯罪。犯罪就是惟一的事。接着你设想你将要偷什么东西或谋杀什么人。
Tony Wendice: Oh, is that how you do it? It's interesting.
托尼·温德斯:哦,这就是你写作的方式?很有趣。
Mark Halliday: Yes, I usually put myself in the criminal's shoes and then I keep asking myself, uh, what do I do next?
马克·霍立德:是的,我通常会将我自己置身于犯罪的场景中,接着我会问我自己,唔,我下一步做什么?
Margot Mary Wendice: Do you really believe in the perfect murder?
玛戈·玛丽·温德斯:你真得相信完美的谋杀吗?
Mark Halliday: Mmm, yes, absolutely. On paper, that is. And I think I could, uh, plan one better than most people; but I doubt if I could carry it out.
马克·霍立德:恩,是的,绝对是这样。在纸上,确实是这样的。我想我能够,唔,谋划一个比大多数人更好的谋杀,但我怀疑我能否实施它。
Tony Wendice: Oh? Why not?
托尼·温德斯:哦?为什么不能?
Mark Halliday: Well, because in stories things usually turn out the way the author wants them to; and in real life they don't... always.
马克·霍立德:因为在小说里事情通常都是按照作者想要发展的方向发展;而在现实生活中却不是这样……事情总是如此。
Tony Wendice: Hmm. No, I'm afraid my murders would be something like my bridge: I'd make some stupid mistake and never realize it until I found everybody was looking at me.
托尼·温德斯:唔。我恐怕我的谋杀会像我的桥牌一样糟糕:我会犯一些愚蠢的错误并且永远不会意识到这些错误,直到我发现每个人都在看着我。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark Halliday: Darling, I understand now, but that doesn't stop me from loving you.
马克·霍立德:亲爱的,我现在明白了,但那并不会阻止我爱你。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dawson: Where's the nearest police station?
道森:最近的警察局在哪儿?
Tony Wendice: Opposite the church, two minutes walk.
托尼·温德斯:就在教堂的对面,两分钟的路程。
Dawson: Suppose I walk there now.
道森:假设我现在就在那儿。
Tony Wendice: What would you tell them?
托尼·温德斯:你会告诉他们些什么?
Dawson: Everything.
道森:一切。
Tony Wendice: Everything? All about "Mr. Adams" and "Mr. Wilson"?
托尼·温德斯:一切?所有关于"勒斯盖特先生"和"温德斯先生"的事?
Dawson: I should simply tell them that you're trying to blackmail me into...
道森:我只会简单地告诉他们你试图通过敲诈使我……
Tony Wendice: Into?
托尼·温德斯:使你?
Dawson: ...murdering your wife.
道森:……谋杀你的妻子。
Tony Wendice: I almost wish you would. When she heard that we'd have the biggest laugh of our lives.
托尼·温德斯:我几乎希望你这样做。当她听说时这会成为我们生活中一个天大的笑话。
Dawson: Aren't you forgetting something?
道森:你没忘记什么吗?
Tony Wendice: Am I?
托尼·温德斯:我?
Dawson: You've told me quite a lot tonight.
道森:今晚你告诉了我许多事。
Tony Wendice: What of it?
托尼·温德斯:关于什么?
Dawson: Suppose I tell them how you followed her to that studio in Chelsea and watched them cooking spaghetti and all that rubbish. Wouldn't that ring a bell?
道森:假设我告诉他们你怎样尾随她到了切尔西的工作室,看他们煮意大利面条,以及所有那些废话。那不会使他们有所警觉吗?
Tony Wendice: Oh, it certainly would. They'd assume you'd followed her there yourself.
托尼·温德斯:哦,当然不会。他们会假设是你自己跟踪她到了那儿。
Dawson: Me? Why should I?
道森:我?我为什么要那样做?
Tony Wendice: Why should you steal her handbag? Why should you write her all those blackmail notes? Can you prove you didn't? You certainly can't prove I did. It will be a straight case of your word against mine.
托尼·温德斯:为什么你要偷她的手提包?为什么你要给她写这些敲诈的信?你能证明你没做过吗?你当然不能证明是我做的。而你说的话则会成为反对我的最直接的例子。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dawson: Smart, aren't you?
道森:你很聪明,不是吗?
Tony Wendice: No, not really. I've just had time to think things out. Put myself in your position. That's why I know you're going to agree.
托尼·温德斯:不,并不是那样。我只是花了些时间去想事情。我把我自己放到你的位置上,那就是我为什么知道你会同意的原因。
Dawson: What makes you think I'll agree?
道森:是什么使你认为我会同意?
Tony Wendice: For the same reason that a donkey with a stick behind him and a carrot in front always goes forwards and not backwards.
托尼·温德斯:一头后面有棍子前面有胡萝卜的驴会始终向前而不会向后,这也是同样的道理。
Dawson: Tell me about the carrot.
道森:告诉我胡萝卜是什么。
◎一句话评论
If a woman answers...hang on for dear life!
Murder calling in 3D! (1978 re-release)
It Holds You Spellbound with Suspense!
Is this the man she was waiting for... or the man who was waiting for her?
"...is that you, darling?"
剧本忠实于弗雷德里克·诺特的舞台剧,与其如说电影是表演性的,不如说它是对电影戏剧的一种研究。
——乡村之音
影片与其说是电影不如说是电影表演,遗憾的是,悬念是通过过多的谈话碎片,而不是悬念本身展示出来的。
——综艺
《电话谋杀案》是最为复杂的神秘谋杀情节之一,即使是在希区柯克最为著名的标志性悬念作品中也是如此。
——电影批评家
------------------------------------------------------
文件信息: