A perfect assassin. An innocent girl. They have nothing left to lose except each other. He moves without sound. Kills without emotion. Disappears without trace. Only a 12 year old girl... knows his weakness.
He moves without sound. Kills without emotion. Disappears without trace.
Revenge is a tough game, even for a Professional (Australia)
Leon: And stop saying "okay" all the time. Okay?
里昂:不要总说"好的".好吗?
Mathilda: Okay.
玛蒂尔达:好的.
Leon: Good.
里昂:好.
Mathilda: I am already grown up, I just get older.
玛蒂尔达:我已经长大了,我正在变老.
Mathilda: Is life always this hard, or is it just when you're a kid?
玛蒂尔达:人生总是这么苦么,还是只有童年苦?
Leon: Always like this.
里昂:总是这么苦.
Leon: (referring to his plant)
It's my best friend. Always happy. No questions.
里昂提到他的植物)它是我最好的朋友,总是很快乐,从不问问题.
(to receptionist after being asked about her father "Leon")
Mathilda: He's not my father. He's my lover.
(当被问到她的"父亲"里昂时)
玛蒂尔达:他不是我的爸爸,他是我的情人.
Mathildaeon, I think I'm kina falling in love with you.
玛蒂尔达:我想我爱上你了,里昂.
(Leon chokes on his milk)
Leon: It's the first time for me, you know?
(里昂被牛奶呛到了)
玛蒂尔达:这是我的初恋,你知道么?
Leon: (wiping himself off)How do you know it's love if you've never been in love before?
里昂擦拭着牛奶)你从没恋爱过怎么知道这是爱?
Mathilda: 'Cause I feel it.
玛蒂尔达:我感觉到了.
Leon: Where?
里昂:哪?
Mathilda: (stoking her stomach) In my stomach. It's all warm. I always had a knot there and now... it's gone.
玛蒂尔达揉着胃)我的胃,它现在很暖和,以前这儿有个结...现在没了.
Leon: Mathilda, I'm glad you don't have a stomach ache any more. I don't think it means anything.
里昂:玛蒂尔达,很高兴你的胃痛好了,可是那并不代表什么.
Mathilda: I don't wanna lose you, Leon.
玛蒂尔达:我不想失去你,里昂.
Leon: You're not going to lose me. You've given me a taste for life. I wanna be happy. Sleep in a bed, have roots. And you'll never be alone again, Mathilda. Please, go now, baby, go. Calm down, go now, go.
里昂:你不会失去我.你让我尝到了生活的滋味.我想要快乐.睡在床上,有自己的根.你永远不会再孤独了,玛蒂尔达.求你,走吧,宝贝,走.镇定,现在就走,走.
Malky: Hey Stan, Stan! What are doing? He's dead!
马尔奇:嘿,史丹,史丹!你在干嘛,他已经死了.
Stansfield: But he ruined my suit.
史丹斯菲尔德:但他毁了我的西装.